New year new plan
This blog post is going to describe my goals and plans to become a better person than I was yesterday. I want it to be a record of my journey to find inner peace and happiness while living a busy, hectic, and crazy life. But I also want to document my journey successes and stumbling blocks in trying to be a better person while dealing with my own personal shortcomings and being the person I want to be. This blog isn't for anyone else. This blog is for ME. It is about documenting, journaling, and holding myself accountable to a higher standard. If I don't write it down, then I can easily deny it or gloss over it. I don't want to do that. I want to document my journey so that I can look back and remember where I am right here and right now and see all the progress I have made. I know change isn't easy and there will be stumbling blocks along the way. I will not be perfect at the end but as long as i pick myself up and begin everyday, I am bound to be doing better than i was yesterday, which for me is a big part of the goal.
Comments
Post a Comment